Just came across this one – finally proof that I was not imagining things.
While doing some testing for the Lotus Protector presentation I gave last month for Chris Miller’sConsultant in your Pocket webcast series I had noticed some inconsistencies in the Lotus Protector tool bar appearing and not appearing. I wrote it off to the thrown together, garbage test environment I set up (remote access, VPN, VMWare clients with fixed IPs, etc.) so I was not concerned and did not investigate further when it re-appeared after restarting the client and the Lotus Protector box .. I conveniently swept that one out of y concious train of thought and prayed that it would not happen during the presentation.
This tech-note sets me fee and now I can feel *a bit* more innocent again … I have found someone else to blame, my image as No-Stick-Teflon-Vic is re-established and untarnished.