LotusPhere Connect2014 again, and really looking forward to it. I just went onto the Connect2014 website and made a listing of all the sessions I am interested in … turns out that I have to find a way to clone myself so I can see all 37 of them ….
As to be expected most of the sessions i am trying to cram in are around IBM Connections and Sametime – though I admit that I put more emphasis on Connections since I do allot of Connections work. I am really interested in some of the sessions that deal with Connections administration since a large part of my business is actually not just to install and configure but admin training for individuals and groups. I am always interested in what others do or how they approach problems – there is yet so much for me to learn, no matter how long I have been doing this already!
Here a highlight of a few sessions I really am looking forward to:
- AD305 : IBM Sametime iWidgets: Extending Connections’ Use of Sametime
- ID404 : Pushing the Borders – Extending and Customizing IBM Connections
- ID403 : Social and Content – Better Together with IBM Connections Content Manager
- ID605 : Make Your Microsoft Stack Social with IBM Connections
- BP307 : Practical Solutions for Connections Administrators – Tips and Scripts for Your Daily Business (you really need to see this one!)
- BP304 : What We Wish We Had Known: Becoming an IBM Connections Administrator (The British/Irish Invasion …. should be good!)
- JMP201 : What’s New in IBM Connections Administration and Configuration
- ID301 : IBM Sametime 9 Voice and Video: The Value Today and the Roadmap for Tomorrow
- JMP204 : IBM Sametime 9 Deployment Workshop (this will be good, Wes Morgan is always a good for an interesting session)
- SHOW400 : IBM Sametime 9.0 Media Components on Linux for the Windows Administrator
All these great Jumpstart sessions will really screw my weekend up … but I guess there is no way past them! There are many more sessions, I just can’t list them all right now. I hope they don’t clash to badly schedule-wise or force me to do sprint from one side of the place to the other in 5 minutes ….
What sessions will you guys be attending?